Audio Kitchen Terms And Conditions
In order to post audio on this site you must agree to these simple terms:
- You will be behave yourself and not waste my bandwidth. All activity here is logged, and spamming and abuse will not be tolerated.
- You must provide me with a valid email address to post here. And all posts will be held for moderation, and I will request that you respond to a confirmation email before I actually publish your post and audio.
- This is an audio blog. And in general, all posts submitted here should discuss and accompany audio files. For now the only files accepted for upload are MP3 files and compressed image files (JPG and GIF). However, if you have an idea for a picture-rich post regarding old home recording technology or found sound archeology (or something like that), make your case. In general, relevant opinions and discussions are best addressed as post comments.
- The recording you submit may be processed and/or edited for clarity, quality and attention span considerations. For example, excerpts may only be included in the final post, or unimportant and difficult to understand sections may be cut. In general, I reserve the right to cut whether it’s patently offensive or just boring. But rest assured that the context and spirit of the original recording will not be altered.
- You’ll write something meaningful about the recording you are offering to the blog (and its readers). I would prefer a compelling narrative or description, but at least give some basic information as far as where it came from and the content.
- I may or may not edit or correct your text, but you’ll have a chance to review the approve (or disapprove) the text of the post before I publish it.
- While I encourage and appreciate contributions, I also I reserve the right to reject any post for an reason. It’s not a democracy or anything, but I attempt to be fair when it seems appropriate.
That’s it. Thanks. Any questions? Email.
Click here if you need to return to the upload page.